Wednesday 14 May 2008

SUGGESTION SCHEME

I was invited by IPA Brunei to share my experience with them my ex-company Singapore Technologies Engineering (ST Engg) in the area of Total Quality Commitment (TQC) in 2004. I talked about the following initiatives in my ex-company which I was the administrator :
  • Quality Circle (QC)
  • Kaizen (Improvement)
  • Staff Suggestion Scheme (SSS)
  • Wellness
  • Safety

Subsequently IPA invited my to provide training on the SSS initiative . I started with three deference training programmes:

  • Committee members
  • Leaders
  • Members

After the first year, IPA and I made improvements to the programme by calling 3-in- I Suggestion Scheme training.

Who ever attended the programme is able to perform the role of the committee members, lead the scheme and contribute to the improvement of their ministries.

In the following blog, I will share some of the training activities and the results I achieved.